top of page
Home >> WED Fund Scholarship >> Eligibility
Those applying to the WED Educational Fund should meet the following requirements:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of the United States. Green cards are unfortunately not accepted. Please see application for details.
2. The applicant must be of Armenian ancestry. Those with two parents of Armenian ancestry will have priority.
3. The applicant must show need for financial assistance.
4. The applicant must demonstrate excellence in his / her chosen field, whether pursuing academic studies, a trade or special training.
5. The applicant must pursue studies or training in the United States or Canada.
bottom of page